Research Fellow, Seismology/Geophysics
5 days left
- Full Time
We invite applications for a Research Fellow under the Indonesia Seismology and Dense array projects at the Earth Observatory of Singapore (EOS).
- Process the seismic waveform data to detect earthquakes, velocity structure imaging, relocate the seismicity and make proper interpretation to the finding
- Mentoring junior group members
- Report to the group leader for the progress of the research
- Write progress reports and papers, make presentation and lead paper reading in group meetings
- Participate fieldworks and workshops, attend international conferences and make presentations
- PhD in seismology or geophysics,
- Have experience writing and publishing tier-1 geophysics journals
- Good communication and writing skills
- Have good teamwork spirit and willing to mentor and help other group members
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU