Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Full Professor for economics and management
UNIVERSITY OF LJUBLJANA, FACULTY OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, Slovenia, Gosarjeva ulica 5, 1000 Ljubljana
Available employment position: UNIVERSITY TEACHER – 1 position
This is a regular Full-Time position requiring 40 hours per week.
PhD, fulfilment of criteria for the granting of habilitation title of the University of Ljubljana - Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Full Professor for economics and management in the public sector, according to the Criteria for Election Into Titles of University Teachers, Science Workers and Associates, published at the website of the University of Ljubljana, rhetoric skills, work organization skills, knowledge and skill in the use of computer tools.
Short description of employment position and tasks:
- Designing and updating of curriculum and adaptation of university and higher education study programmes,
- organization and co-organization of all activities relevant to the execution of study courses in accordance with curriculums and developments in the professional field, coordination of work and control over the work of other teaching staff (assistants, technical and other staff),
- lectures for students, conduct of seminars and other pedagogical activities on the subject at undergraduate and post-graduate study programmes,
- guidance of research work and other study activities of students and mentoring for students in their seminary papers, diploma theses and other work,
- scientific research work, study and development of concepts, theories and methods.
Due date for application: 60 days from the date of publishing.
Contact person at member: Mateja D. Murgelj; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.