Research Fellow, Electrical Power Systems
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Oversee the overall project, including modelling development, software development and numerical simulations of power systems using digital twin
- Relate the research findings on high impact journal publications
- Overlook the overall project management
- Plan and coordinate the manpower capabilities in the project and will ensure the milestones are reached according to plan
- PhD in Electrical Power Systems or related disciplines
- Experience in advanced laboratory experience involving cyber security of power systems
- Experience in power system modelling and simulation using digital twin
- Experience in the use of software such as PyPSA, GNU Octave, MatPower, OpenDSS and OpenModelica
We regret that only shorlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU