Research Fellow, AI Hardware and New Devices
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
he Research Fellow will be involved in:
- Modeling memory macros with new logic and storage devices
- Lead hardware design of several macros to generate schematic layouts
- Communicate with fabrication teams and overseer fabrication efforts
- Investigate new computation paradigms for AI with these new devices
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Expertise in circuit design using cadence or Synopsys
- Experience in device models and analog simulation using Virtuoso is a plus
- Knowledge of Verilog-a device modeling and SPICE is an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.