Research Fellow, Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Operation, maintenance, and modification of a cryogen free dilution refrigerator, recently installed and commissioned in Weber’s laboratory
- Nanofabrication of van-der-Waals heterostructures for topological quantum devices
- Electronic characterization of topological quantum devices by transport spectroscopy at millikelvin temperatures and in strong vector magnetic fields
- Co-supervision of research students
- Preparation of scientific publications
- Ph.D. degree in physics
- Strong experimental skill and track record of research achievements
- Ability to publish high-tier research publications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including scientific writing)
- Ability to work independently but also to work as part of a team
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU