Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Measure the body parts of participants
- Place and secure markers on the participants throughout data collection
- Move various equipment
- Ensure the participants are safe and well-positioned during data collection
- Bachelor's degree in therapy, nursing or any related courses
- Possess basic knowledge in human surface anatomy
- Prior experience or training in palpation
- Willingness to work between multiple sites
- Prior experience as a healthcare worker will be advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.