Research Assistant, Company Law
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Assistant (part-time) position is currently available in the Division of Business Law, Nanyang Business School.
- Assist the PI in company law and corporate governance research
- Search and catalog the latest literature (including but not limited to case law, journal articles and other legal/scholarly literature, news articles etc) on company law, corporate governance, and private international law
- Assist in preparation of manuscript(s) according to guidelines issued by the PI
- Undergraduate Law degree (LLB / BA (Law) / BA (Jurisprudence)) with at least three (3) semesters of coursework or Graduate Law Programme (Graduate LLB / JD) from an Anglophone common law jurisdiction (including Singapore)
- Excellent written communication abilities and familiarity (or at least a willingness to learn) with legal research methods and databases
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU