Research Fellow, Civil and Environmental Engineering
A Research Fellow position is currently available in Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Environmental Process Modelling Centre (NEWRI-EPMC).
- Support research work on digital twinning of water treatment systems
- Support research work on the development of anomaly detection algorithms
- Work synergistically with PI and Co-PI in data acquisition, data management and data analytics using machine learning and neural networks
- Summarize the findings in this project and produce the presentations and reports
- PhD degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering or other related engineering disciplines
- Knowledge and research experience on probabilistic machine learning, anomaly/attack detection and gap filing analysis using neural networks for water systems
- Knowledge and research experience on data augmentation in the process control of water systems using Kalman Filtering
- Highly motivated person who is able to work independently
- Good communication skills & team player
- Strong interest in research work
- Highly driven, independent and resourceful
- Newly graduated candidates are welcome to apply
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.