Research Fellow, Civil/Environmental Engineering
7 days left
- Full Time
SJ-NTU Corporate Lab invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- Responsible for developing an integrated 1D/2D urban catchment hydrologic and hydraulic model that can seamlessly simulate runoff, drainage network, and water quality processes for design storms or continuous time series data in identified study sites throughout Southeast Asia
- Adapt the catchment model to interface a 3D coastal hydraulics model to simulate compound flooding conditions
- Develop an urban resiliency scorecard, based on principles of ecosystem services, to be included within the decision support system
- Possess Ph.D. in Civil or Environmental Engineering or related field
- Experience with hydrologic, hydraulic, and water quality urban watershed model application
- Competence with ArcGIS and R statistical software packages
- Experience with management of big data sets
- Experience with in situ environmental monitoring systems
- Experience in conducting Ecosystem Services evaluations
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.