- Full Time
The Nanyang Business School is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of: Project Officer
The Project Officer will be part of a dynamic team of researchers conducting research on Leadership and Cultural Intelligence.
Job duties include:
- Designing and managing data-collection, including set-up and administration/coordination of surveys and field interviews,
- collating quantitative and qualitative survey data and managing the database,
- conducting literature review and data analyses,
- writing reports and papers
- Preferably with Master Degree or Degree in Psychology
- Good computing skills, especially in the use of generic IT-related applications such as Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel macros) and other application software.
- Proficiency in the use of statistical packages such as SPSS will be an advantage.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous and able to work independently under time pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to manage multiple tasks successfully
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has a good command of written and spoken English.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.