Research Fellow, Nanyang Business School
Dr. Krishna Savani at Nanyang Business School, Singapore, is recruiting a Research Fellow for a project funded by Nanyang Technological University.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Close collaboration with the research team to help conduct the research proposed in the grant.
- There are no teaching or administrative responsibilities involved.
- Researchers with an interest in topics related to culture and norms would be well-suited for this project.
Key Competencies and Qualification Requirements:
- PhD in social psychology, organisational behaviour (micro), or behavioural marketing (consumer behavior) with a primary focus on conducting experimental research.
- Applicants should have extensive experience in leading, designing, and conducting lab-based experimental studies in their PhD.
- Familiarity with experimental research software (e.g., Inquisit), data analysis software (e.g., Stata), and data analysis methods (e.g., Hierarchical Linear Modeling) is required.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.