Research Fellow, Computer/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering/Statistics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Joint NTU-UBC Research Centre of Excellence in Active Living for the Elderly (LILY) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Work with research team to provide technical solutions
- Integration, developing, testing, and debugging system
- Collaborate cross-functionally with research scientist and hardware engineers to determine optimal development path
- Carry out entire system design including component selection, system integration, and engineering test
- PhD degree in Computer/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering/Statistics
- Minimum 3 years of experience is software or hardware development
- Solid application background in Artificial Intelligence (AI) to assist primary care teams stop or slow disease progression and complication development in 3H patients
- Working domain knowledge in healthcare and small city solution
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU