Research Fellow, Electrocatalysis
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
- Management of lab and project issues, including equipment procurement, reimbursement, and other related paperwork
- Operation and maintenance of lab equipment including gas chromatograph, glovebox, electrospinning, plasma enhanced-CVD, etc
- Design and synthesis of metallic Ni-based materials that can exhibit superior catalytic performance and long durability
- Conduct a systematic mechanistic study of detailed electrochemistry using operando techniques (in-situ Raman and ex-situ XRD)
- Comprehensive catalytic measurements for hydrogen/oxygen evolution reaction and overall water splitting
- Full evaluation in comparison to state-of-art materials
- Make regular progress report to PI
- Assist to develop proposal based on the results of this project for external grant
- Ph.D. degree in either material science or applied physics from well-established universities/institutes
- Highly motivated in multidisciplinary research and have proven experience in electro-catalysis, including material synthesis, characterization, and electrochemical measurements
- Able to operate electron microscopies (SEM and TEM), X-ray diffraction (XRD), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS), and related data analysis
- Have a good publication record with at least two 1st-authored Tier 1 journal papers
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.