Research Fellow, Materials/Polymer Science/Chemical Engineering/Biomedical Science and Engineering
School of Materials Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Fabricate microcapsules containing amino acids
- Characterization of microcapsules
- Improve nutritional content of fish feed
- PhD degree in Materials Engineering, Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering , Biomedical Science and Engineering or related fields
- Research experience in biomaterials, drug delivery, tissue engineering or other related fields would be advantageous
- Experience in particle synthesis, controlled release, and materials characterization techniques related to the above fields
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.