Research Fellow, Human Factors
As a member of the Saab-NTU Joint Research Centre at School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, you will be part of a research team studying the use of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques for the development of Next-Generation Air Traffic Management (ATM) assistance tools for Remote Airport Tower Control. We invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conduct research and development related to Human Factors, Levels of Automation and Human-AI Trust applied to Air Traffic Management
- Develop experimental hypothesis, protocol, methodology to investigate Human-AI interaction, Operator Workload and trust between Air Traffic Controllers and AI-based Assistant
- Provide support on the implementation and verification of AI-based Remote Tower Control assistance systems
- PhD in Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience
- Experience in the experimental design involved human subjects and documentation for ethical clearance
- Strong background in designing cognitive science experiment and questionnaires to study human factors
- Prior project experience related to Airport or Air Traffic Management
- Understanding of statistical methods and/or probability theory will be a plus
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Independent and team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.