SAP Functional Consultant
- Full Time
Department: Information Technology
Duty station: Central Administration Office, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Deadline: Position open until filled
Reports to: Senior IT Manager-Application
Summary of Position
The SAP Functional Consultant will be a member of the ERP team working and will be reporting to the Senior IT Manager-Application. The functional consultant will work with one or more of the modules – Financials (including FI/CO, Grants Management, Fund Management), Materials Management, Human Capital Management (including traditional HR, CATS and Success Factors) in the current phase and subsequently Students Life Cycle Management.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of one or more of the SAP modules to enhance the overall design and solution to achieve the goals and objectives of the programme.
- Participate, facilitate workshops, coach and mentor the organisation in the requirements, design, configuration and testing of the relevant modules.
- Create and enable an environment of knowledge sharing and collaboration that results in successful implementation(s) of SAP phases.
- Provide specialised functional expertise, guidance, presentations, and instruction to project team and or user on relevant SAP modules.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions during the project and support phases
- Ability to work with both SAP experts and technically with super users at the site during the implementation phase.
- Work with other functional consultants and technical architects (internal and from implementation partner) to define layers of architecture and their overall integration.
- Test the configured system by Implementation partner to ensure business requirements are covered prior to offering system to business users for UAT.
- Document test scripts and results to form part of a knowledge base for future.
- Be responsible for validation of the deliverables that describe the product or service that the project will produce.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 10+ years of SAP experience (in one or more of the relevant modules(s) in configuration
- Overall knowledge of various modules of SAP and understanding of integration
- Relevant business process knowledge preferably in a Higher Education setting
- At least one end to end S/4 HANA implementation
- Good understanding of SAP Integration especially working in a multi country setting
- Ability to analyse problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong project management, analytical and organizational skills
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references to AKDN Career Centre.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.