Assistant Professor for the Department of Gymnastics and Combatives
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the following academic position: Assistant Professor for the Department of Gymnastics and Combatives
- Master's degree in Physical Education and Sport, or Security and Law, PhD in Kinanthropology (or just before completing the PhD study - offer the position of an assistant);
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written), active knowledge of English (in both oral and written form);
- Teaching practice at university in the field;
- Self- defence teaching qualifications.
Description of the main activities:
- Teaching subjects: Law for security forces, Self Defence, Preparatory combative, Combative activities
- Supervision and opposition to bachelor's and master's theses,
- Scientific research and publishing activities,
- Engaging in project activities.
Expected starting date: September 2020. Part-time position (20 hours per week).
The salary range for the position is based on the Internal Salary Regulations for MU Academic Staff.
Completed application form including all necessary attachments (structured curriculum vitae, cover letter, photocopies of documents on education, an overview of teaching and other relevant experience, an overview of the most significant publication results) should be delivered to The Personnel Office of Faculty of Sport Studies by July 29, 2020, in a form of the electronic application (below).
Additional information can be found on the websites of Masaryk University or the Faculty of Sports Studies. In case of questions, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.