Lecturer of the Department of Public Health of the Faculty of Medicine MU
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University appoints a selection procedure for the position Lecturer of the Department of Public Health of the Faculty of Medicine MU with shorter working hours (4 hours per week)
The Department of Public Health is an educational and research workplace of the Medical Faculty of MU. Provides teaching of students in theoretical and preclinical fields.
The task of the Department of Public Health is to teach hygiene and epidemiology of infectious diseases, preventive medicine, social medicine and public health. An important part of teaching are also subjects related to human nutrition and subjects focused on health law.
The scientific and research focus of the Department is the study of factors influencing the health status of the population and the degree of health risk of the population in relation to exposure to environmental pollutants and inappropriate lifestyle. The subject of the study is the occurrence of toxic substances in the environment, as well as risk assessment and development and testing of methods applicable in disease prevention, protection and health promotion.
The scope of your work will be:
- participation in theoretical and practical teaching at the workplace
- preparation of the study and teaching materials
- involvement in research and development activities, including the publication and presentation of research results
- share in the organizational provision of research and pedagogical activities, incl. related administration
- Completed a master’s degree study program in the law or equivalent education attained abroad
- Professional experience in the given field, teaching experience
- Capability of independent professional and research work including publishing activities
- Capability to actively participate at an international conference or professional seminar
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written)
- Active approach, initiative and willingness for further education
- Moral integrity
- Work in an inspiring intellectual environment
- Involvement in teaching in a unique simulation centre
- Professional growth and the possibility of continuous education
- employee benefits (8 weeks holiday, supplementary pension insurance, free vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis and more)
How to apply:
Send your application by the above-written deadline - please use the link in the Electronic Application section (see below).
Your application must include the following documents:
- a structured CV
- an overview of scientific and publishing activities
- photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas
- recommendations by two professional guarantors
After successfully sending your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail. You can provide more information Bc. Páleníková by e-mail: email@example.com