Project Officer, Behavioural Science
5 days left
- Full Time
Associate Professor Krishna Savani from Nanyang Business School is recruiting a Project Officer for a project on using behavioral science insights to reduce car usage.
- Design and run experiments proposed under the grant, analyse data, draft presentations and reports based on the findings
- Design experiments using the zTree program
- Travel to off-campus research sites for data collection
- Process and analyse data using Stata and R
- Conduct literature reviews
- Edit and format research papers
- Bachelor graduate with a degree in a behavioural science field (psychology, economics, sociology, consumer behaviour, organisational behaviour)
- No minimum experience required
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.