Research Assistant, Business and Psychology
Nanyang Business School (NBS) is looking for a part-time Research Assistant to work on a project related to business opportunity identification and development.
- Conduct literature review
- Work on the questionnaire design
- Apply for research ethics approval
- Perform data analysis
- Assist in the submission of manuscripts to international academic conferences and top-tier journal outlets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Social Sciences (Business and Psychology)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience working in academic research teams;
- Previous research experience in entrepreneurship and innovation projects
- Strong research skills, particularly in conducting intensive primary data collection; previous experience in conducting longitudinal research, such as multi-wave surveys experience sampling studies
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.