Lecturer I, Faculty of Sports Studies
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the following academic position:
Lector I. at the University Sports Centre Faculty of Sports Studies
- Master’s degree in the field of Secondary School Teacher Education – Physical Education,
- Teaching practice in the field minimum of 5 years,
- Active knowledge of English (in both oral and written form),
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written),
Description of the main activities:
- Teaching subjects focusing on physical activities with music, especially Body and mind exercises, Tennis, Badminton,
- Supervision and opposition to master´s and bachelor´s theses,
- Prerequisite for studying DSP in the field of kinanthropology,
- Engaging in project activities,
- Scientific research and publishing activities.
Description of additional requirements
- Active participation in organizing sports events within the University Sports Centre and the Czech University Sports Association.
- We prefer in the framework of external cooperation with USC FSpS.
Expected starting date: September 2020 or upon agreement. Full-time position (40 hours per week).
The salary range for the position is based on the Internal Salary Regulations for MU Academic Staff.
Completed application form including all necessary attachments (structured curriculum vitae, cover letter, photocopies of documents on education, an overview of teaching and other relevant experience, an overview of the most significant publication results) should be delivered to The Personnel Office of Faculty of Sport Studies by July 17, 2020 in a form of the electronic application (below).
Additional information can be found on the websites of Masaryk University or the Faculty of Sports Studies. In case of questions, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.