NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The incumbent is expected to:
- Conduct geochemistry studies on East/Southeast Asian materials.
- In addition to research, part of the job consists of contributing to the development of the research environment by actively participating in the research activities, such as doing lab work in collaborating labs and doing fieldwork.
- Certain administrative tasks related to research activities might occur.
- Master degree or Ph.D. in bioarchaeology, biological anthropology, geochemistry and artificial intelligence fields.
- PhD candidate is welcome.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU