Special Education Instructor
Department of Special Education, College of Education at the United Arab Emirates University invites applications for the position of a full-time Instructor of Special Education. Commencing August, 2019. Responsibilities accompanying this position will consist of teaching undergraduate courses in Special Education. More specifically, in the area of mild/moderate disabilities and sensory disabilities. Contributing to course/program development, and maintaining scholarly activity consistent with program requirements.
Applicants must have an earned Master's degree in the applicable field. The ability to sign or use braille language is a must. Professional experience is a plus.
- Master’s in Special Education or related areas
- Ability to teach undergraduate courses in Special Education.
- Ability to sign and/or read and write in braille.
- Teaching experience in sign language and/or braille.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Special Instructions to Applicant
- Application process
- Please submit the following items as part of your application
- Subject line must include the source, your name and position you
Division College of Education - (CEDU)
Department Special Education - (CEDU)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Academic - Faculty