Assistant / Associate / Professor (C1 & C2) of Chinese Language and Literature
Category: Top Young Talents
First-Level Discipline: Chinese Literature
Second-Level Discipline: Chinese Philology, Linguistics and Applied Linguistics, Theory of Literature and Art, Modern and Contemporary Chinese Literature, Ancient Chinese Literature, Study of Chinese Classical Text, Comparative Literature and World Literature, Chinese Folk Literature
- Undertake teaching and scientific research of related disciplines at various levels.
- Actively participate in the talents training and discipline building and act as a discipline pacesetter.
- Build a research platform, carry out high-level scientific research, enhance the academic reputation and status of the discipline, responsible for projects at state, province and ministry level, and achieve milestone scientific research results.
Meet the hiring criteria for Top Young Talents of C1 and C2 level of Humanities and Social Sciences.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (C1 & C2) of Chinese Language and Literature
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Academic Posts jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Professors / Chairs jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in China