Assistant / Associate / Professor (D1) of Chinese Language and Literature
First-Level Discipline: Chinese Literature
Second-Level Discipline: Chinese Education, Teaching Materials Research
- Undertake teaching and scientific research of the discipline at various levels.
- Actively participate in the talents training and discipline building, and play a backbone role.
- Carry out high-level scientific research, and responsible for projects at state, province and ministry level, and achieve scientific research results.
- Participate in the research and management of Research Institute of Chinese Teaching Materials.
- Meet the hiring criteria for Backbone Talents of D1 level of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- With the title of Professor;
- With outstanding achievements in the study of Chinese teaching materials;
- Those with Chinese teaching experience and administration experience at middle schools are preferred.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (D1) of Chinese Language and Literature
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Academic Posts jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Professors / Chairs jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in China