Teaching and Research Assistant in Centre for Higher Education Research
Centre for Higher Education Research,
Southern University of Science and Technology
The Centre for Higher Education Research (hereinafter “the Centre”) of the Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech), China (hereinafter “the University”) was founded in June 2015. As both a teaching and research unit and a supporting entity of International Centre of Higher Education Innovation of UNESCO, the Centre aims at carrying out academic research and practical activities in the field of higher education.
The teaching and research areas of the Centre include: 1) Professional general education; 2) School-based research; 3) ICT theory and application; 4) Curriculum development and planning; 5) Talent development.
Teaching and Research Assistant (2-4 positions)
- Applicants should have a master's degree. Preference will be given to those who are in the fields of education technology, higher education, comparative education, etc.;
- Applicants should have good English listening, speaking, reading, and writing abilities. Preference will be given to those with overseas study or visit experience;
- Applicants should have good communication and coordination skills;
- Applicants should be interested in doing research in higher education, education technology, comparative education, international organizations, and other fields.
2. Remuneration and Benefits
Term of appointment: one year (renewable annually). Salary and benefits are in accordance with relevant regulations at the Southern University of Science and Technology. Basic social insurance will be provided. More details are available during interview.
- Conduct academic research;
- Organize conferences;
- Collect documents and materials;
- Participate in translation, collation, and publication work at the Centre;
- Fulfil other tasks appointed by the Centre.
4. Application Procedure and Documents
Please send curriculum vitae together with supporting documents to the recruitment email address of the Centre for Higher Education Research. Please mark the email subject line in the form of "name + position applied". Application documents should include full curriculum vitae (including educational experience, research or work experience, research interests, research projects, research outputs), list of academic articles, PDFs of the articles, scanned copies of qualifications, etc. After selection process, only shortlisted candidates will be duly interviewed. Application materials will not be returned to the applicants. All information received will be treated in strict confidence.
Contact person: Ms. Han
Apply for Teaching and Research Assistant in Centre for Higher Education Research
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly