Job Profile Finance - Accountants
Contract Type Fixed Term
An integral member of the holdings team in helping to deliver accurate and informative management and financial reporting to the Financial Controller, focusing on all month end activities which will contribute to a successful month end close and better decisions.
- Support the Financial controller and Group Finance Director
- Keep up to date with technical standards, understand treatment and application.
- Period end accounting for relevant cost lines of the P&L, including Marketing, IT, Accommodation.
- Responsible for the Fixed Asset Register of the company ensuring assets are capitalized in line with company policy.
- Prepare monthly Holding balance sheet reconciliations
- Property accounting, including DILAPS, Rent Free Provision and Onerous Lease.
- Group recharges for all central costs.
- Consolidation of BPP Group annual accounts.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly group cash flow.
- Prepare and complete WD6/WD8 file, including balance Sheet commentary.
- Reconcile and submit month end actuals.
- Assisting FP&A team to review variances to budget/forecast and last year, and providing commentary.
- Annual statuary reporting and accounts preparation.
- Actively participating in the completion of the annual audit.
- Adhoc task supporting the finance team.
Department Group Finance - Group Reporting
Vacancy location UK, London, London Shepherd's Bush
You must have completed the first module of ACCA/CIMA or ACA. Experience in a management of financial accounting function is required. A good understanding of advanced Excel is essential along with attention to detail and strong time management skills. The ability to prioritise your workload in addition to managing the wider team expectation is imperative for the post holder. With your strong communication skills you have the willingness to liaise with different departments across the business.
Contract Hours 37.50
Full Job Description