Apprenticeship Operations Executive
Job Profile Administration - Administrative Roles
Contract Type Fixed Term
You will work within the Professional Apprenticeship Operations team. There are 3 elements to the role recruiting staff as part of our corporate offering for some of the largest professional and financial services firms in the country. Once recruited the executive will assist the learners through the admissions / onboarding process which is to ensure that the learners are signed up with the correct compliance documents and inputted into the funding systems in a timely manner. The executive will work across a number of systems.
Matching applicants to client requirements, arranging interviews, providing feedback and reporting to clients. Responsible for ensuring the ESFA funding rules are adhered to through the process by audit checking all documentation completed for learners that wish to enrol with BPP.
Responsible for the end to end accurate processing of new apprenticeship starts from; managing the apprenticeship completion process, accurate data entry of breaks and leavers and any amendments/changes to funding information within the PICS system to reporting requests received into PICS mailbox.
- Providing guidance in regards to advertising, job specifications and targeting the right audience.
- Advertising client apprenticeship vacancies via a range of media.
- Applicant sifting, checking the eligibility of candidates, reviewing CVs and discussing experience and career aspirations to ensure they meet the criteria.
- Telephone screening, conducting structured telephone interviews and reviewing via scoring system
- Producing accurate client reporting to demonstrate progress against recruitment milestones, and managing client queries regarding all activity.
- Working by cohort (public or client) to manage your learners through the process
- Checking and confirming eligibility of key client and public apprentices and auditing sign-up packs before inputting data to PICS
- Assisting learners and clients throughout the process from initial application to starting on program
- Ensure folders are saved into the respective locations and compliance checks are completed
- Daily monitoring of apprenticeship bookings, replying to any queries and vetting exam/course booking forms before delegating to relevant team
- Assist with Leaver non achiever process – audit & compliance check of learner folder and leaver non achiever form to provide accurate reporting to programme managers
- Assist with break in learning process – audit & compliance check of learner folder and break in learning form and processing of the information
Department Apprenticeship Operations
Vacancy location UK, North West, Manchester St James's
You must have excellent communication with a positive telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with students and clients. You are expected to have the ability to effectively manage client and internal stakeholder relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed. You must have excellent organisational and time management skills. You must have the ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation. The ability to use email, internet applications, MS Windows operating system, including Excel and tracking tools to support this role is essential.
You must have the ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpretation of facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors or variance from targets. You must be comfortable working within defined Key Performance Indicators and Service Levels. The successful candidate is passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people. You are proactive, highly motivated and adaptable to change, as the company and industry in which they are based is very fast paced and competitive.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a basic DBS check.
Contract Hours 37.50
Salary 19,000 - 21,000
Full Job Description