Full/Associate/Assistant Professor in Nano Processing
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia
This position targets high level candidates in Nano materials processing. The candidate will show excellent knowledge about processing of nano architectured materials.
The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering is recruiting outstanding faculty members into our multi-disciplinary and internationally collaborating faculty, to continue building one of the world's finest teaching and research institutions and to fulfill its educational and research missions. KAUST offers superb research facilities, generous research funding, and internationally competitive salaries.
The science produced in PSE focuses on understanding, modeling, and manipulating matters at all scales (nano, meso, and macroscopic levels), in all forms (bulk, thin films, divided colloids, fluid flows, earth as system, etc.) and in interaction with external stimuli (light, heat, fluids, stresses, etc.). The knowledge produced serves to help design and engineer novel materials, technologies, and systems.
The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering currently has 13 full-time faculty members, over 53 postdocs and research scientists and more than 90 graduate students. The Mechanical Engineering Program (http://me.kaust.edu.sa) focuses on the following areas: combustion and energy, fluid mechanics, materials and solid mechanics, and dynamics and control. The Clean Combustion Research Center (CCRC) carries out cutting-edge research on all aspects of combustion from flame study to modeling.
Priorities will be given to outstanding candidates at all ranks (Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor).
Ph.D. is required
The successful applicant should have a proven track record in publishing high-impact papers, and is expected to establish a thriving research program. Engaging in national and international scientific collaborations is part of the KAUST spirit. Commitment to high-quality teaching at the graduate level, and active participation in the KAUST academic and community life is what makes KAUST faculty unique.
Applicants are required to complete an online application form. They must also upload a single PDF file including the following:
- Updated curriculum vitae with a full list of publications
- Statement of research interests
- Statement of teaching interests
- Contact details of at least four potential referees
- Two citation reports (Web of Science and Scopus)
- Copies of most relevant publications (Maximum of five publications)
More searches like this
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Academic Posts jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Saudi Arabia