Professor of Polymeric Membranes for Petrochemical Applications
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
Open faculty positions in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering,
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia
The Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering is recruiting outstanding candidates into our multi-disciplinary and internationally collaborating faculty, to continue building one of the world's leading teaching and research institutions and to fulfill its educational and research missions. KAUST offers superb research facilities, generous research funding, and internationally competitive salaries. Applicants should have a proven track record of establishing high-impact research programs, and should have a commitment to high-quality teaching at the graduate level.
We invite qualified scientists to apply for faculty positions at all ranks (Assistant, Associate and Full Professor) in the following areas of expertise:
We are looking to recruit a chemist or chemical engineer with expertise in the synthesis of new polymers for the development of polymeric membranes for energy-intensive separations. Relevance to natural upgrading, petrochemical industry and environmental sustainability must be evident. A strong track record in either academia or industry is required.
The successful applicant should have an established record of publishing high-impact papers, and is expected to create a thriving research program. Engaging in national and international scientific collaborations is part of the KAUST spirit. Commitment to high-quality teaching at the graduate level, and active participation in KAUST academic and community life is what makes KAUST faculty unique.
Ph.D. degree required.
The Physical Science and Engineering Division invites applications for faculty positions at all ranks (Assistant, Associate and Full Professor).
This institution uses Interfolio online application system. To prevent any delays in reviewing your application, you will need to upload the following materials to your application file.
- Up-to-date CV which includes full publication list
- Statement of research interests
- A statement of teaching interests
- A list of the names/affiliation and contact details of at least four potential referees
- Two citation reports (Web of Science and Scopus)
- Copies of most relevant publications (Maximum of five)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications that we receive only applications submitted through the online application system will be considered. Applications received by the advertised deadline will receive full consideration. However, positions will remain open until filled.
More searches like this
- Permanent Chemical Engineering Academic Posts jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Permanent Chemical Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Permanent Chemical Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Permanent Chemical Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Saudi Arabia