2 days left
- Full Time
Job Profile Student Support - Admissions
Contract Type Permanent
You will be helping potential students take their first step towards achieving their true potential. You will spend your day speaking to prospective students, answering their questions about learning with BPP, and matching their needs to one of our programmes.
You will be the single point of contact for students at BPP, which is why you’re so important – you’ll be starting a relationship that could last a lifetime. The stronger that relationship, the more likely they are to become a registered student, and that’s win-win because you’ll receive regular bonuses for outstanding performance, so you’ll thrive on working to targets.
Your typical day at BPP:
- Using your knowledge of BPP programmes to answer prospective students' questions
- Identifying students' needs and matching them to our programmes for a best-fit solution, so that they register
- Advising them fully on what is expected when studying at BPP University and ensuring they are fully prepared to succeed on their chosen programme
- Keeping in contact with prospective students that have enquired, seeing how serious they are about learning with BPP, and ensuring they know when the application deadlines are
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide a proactive level of support, always striving to delight a prospective student and exceed their expectations
- Be a BPP programme guru, matching the right courses to the needs of student
- Position BPP as the student's perfect education partner and register them for their ideal programme
- To enrol students on the call, handling applications efficiently and sending out confirmations within agreed SLAs
- Provide advice on entry requirements, fees, course structure, admissions and enrolment procedures and information about funding opportunities
- Consistently deliver a high quality service that meets our student contact service and call handling standards
- Maintain relationships with prospects, students and enquirers through regular calls and emails, and keep accurate records of all communication
- Provide accurate responses to student enquiries
Department Contact Centre - Sales and Admissions
Location UK, North West, Manchester
- IT literate and competent with databases and spreadsheets
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience of working within strict KPIs
- Attentive to detail and dedicated to quality
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Above all, you're proactive, you love to delight customers, and you want to help people excel
At BPP, we exist to build careers through education.
We work closely with employers and professional bodies to make our learning as real world, relevant and future facing as possible. We do it for the biggest names and we do it in specialist areas. That includes law, accountancy, financial services, nursing, technology and more. And it covers a range of qualifications to develop careers at every stage and every level of development.
We believe in progress for everyone. For learners who want to develop, business partners that strive for growth and our employees; the driving force behind our operation.
Working at BPP, you are joining a community of committed, passionate and self-determined people. As a business, and in our individual teams, we support each other encourage new ideas and aim for excellence in all that we do.
Contract Hours 37.50
Full Job Description