Assistant / Associate / Full Professor - Aerospace Engineering
Job Reference Number F005
Job Title Assistant / Associate / Full Professor - Aerospace Engineering Location Dhahran – Saudi Arabia
Type Full Time
The Aerospace Engineering department invites applications for faculty positions in various areas of Aerospace Engineering. Interested candidates with high level of competency and experience in teaching and research in the field of Aerospace Engineering may apply. Areas of specialization may include:
- Flight Dynamics and Control
- Propulsion and Aircraft Structures
Candidates will be expected to teach undergraduate and graduate course, advising and mentoring of students, supervision of MS and PhD thesis / dissertation and develop funded research program appropriate to his field of specialization. The successful candidate should demonstrate a strong commitment to quality education and student interaction.
Compensation & Benefits
- Two-year renewable contract.
- Competitive tax-free salaries based on qualifications and experience.
- Free furnished air-conditioned on-campus housing unit with free essential utilities and maintenance.
- Air ticket/s to Dammam upon appointment; annual repatriation air ticket/s for up to four persons.
- Contribution towards local tuition fees for school-age dependent children; local transportation allowance.
- Two months’ paid summer leave.
- Free health care at KFUPM Clinic.
- End-of-service gratuity after two (2) years of continuous service.
- The KFUPM campus has a range of facilities including a medical and dental clinic, health club with swimming pool, an extensive library, computing, research and teaching laboratory facilities, a recreation center and a private beach
Applicants must have an earned Ph.D. from reputable institution, strong record of published research, experience in supervising research of graduate students, relevant teaching experience at the university level and have teaching and/or industrial experience in the respective areas.
Special Instructions to Applicants
- 1. Applications are invited for faculty positions for the Academic Year starting in September 2020 at King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Applicants must be fluent in English as it is the medium of instruction in the University.
Director of Faculty Affairs
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
KFUPM Box 5005, Dhahran 31261
Telephone: +966 13 860-3257
Fax: +966 13 860-2442
More searches like this
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Academic Posts jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Saudi Arabia