Customer Service Representative
Customer Service - Customer Service Advisor
You’re a fixer. You make things happen and put smiles on faces. You’ll be helping our students get the answers and information they need to learn, develop and progress. From exam times and course deadlines, to bookings and payments, you’re an oracle of epic proportions. If you went on Mastermind, your specialist subject would be BPP.
You’ll be providing friendly and professional support to BPP customers via telephone and email. Your days will be fast-paced and busy. But you’ll have a team around you, all working together on one common goal: delighting customers with the information they need.
- Working cooperatively, flexibly and effectively on your own and as part of a team, delivering support that meets BPP customer service standards.
- Consistently providing a high-quality service to all customers.
- Acting as first point of contact for students and customers, taking calls and emails, and if needed making outbound calls. All with the goal of customer satisfaction and retention, while meeting BPP customer service call handling standards.
- Processing customer transactions using BPP's internal booking systems, within agreed SLAs.
- Being empathic to individual customer requirements and emotional states, while ensuring customer requests on process change, fulfilment and payment are handled firmly and sensitively.
- Keeping up to date with any changes to BPP's products/services or processes/procedures which affect the customer service operation.
- Being flexible and adaptable, in order to effectively support and contribute to developments and improvements within the customer service team and student management centre.
Contact Centre - Customer Services
Vacancy location Location
UK, North West, Manchester St James's
The successful candidate has a genuine interest in helping customers and providing an excellent customer experience. You are IT literate and competent using databases, spreadsheets and email. You have experience of working cooperatively, flexibly and effectively, as part of a team and be able to demonstrate individual accountability. It is essential for you to have excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with customers and external enquirers. You must have previous customer service experience handling a high volume of calls. You are well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to multi task, work quickly and calmly under pressure, while maintaining attention to detail. It is imperative for you to have a positive, responsive and approachable attitude to conflicting customer demands. You must have the ability to absorb, retain and deliver information in order to best advise our customers.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a basic DBS and credit check.
Employment Details Contract Hours 37.50
Attachments Full Job Description