Marketing Content Officer
Starting Salary: £30,046.00 per annum
Annual Leave: 23 days per annum, rising to 25 days per annum following 5 years’ service. As well as Bank Holidays and University Closure Days
Since 1850, St Mary’s mission has been to provide a high quality professional environment, inspired by its distinctive ethos and values. The University is an inclusive academic community, where everybody is welcomed. St Mary’s is on an exciting journey of transformation and growth, to benefit students, staff and the wider St Mary’s community. As the University builds on its proud heritage, it will be looking for exceptional people to help shape its progressive future.
St Mary’s University is seeking a highly organised and creative individual to develop, project manage and edit marketing materials for the University.
In addition to being able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines, the role requires excellent copywriting skills. With a specific focus on undergraduate and postgraduate student recruitment material, including two prospectuses each year and digital marketing materials, the successful candidate will work closely with marketing colleagues to ensure that all University publications are inspiring and within brand guidelines.
- Production of a variety of publicity materials – including writing, editing, managing the approvals process and external design resources.
- Annual production of the undergraduate and postgraduate prospectus to include:
- Proactively contact and liaise with staff across all the academic schools and professional services, in researching and gathering information and ensuring information is up-to-date and appropriate
- Working closely with the University photographer, to commission photography to enhance the look of publications and other marketing communications.
- Managing photoshoots, including briefing photographers and identifying students and staff to participate.
- Working closely with the University Legal Team and Registry Team to ensure all published information has up to date references relating to legal compliance.
For further details about the role, please click here.
Close for applications: 31st January 2020 at 23:59
Interviews are likely to occur on or around Wednesday 5th February 2020