Assistant for the the Department of Special and Inclusive Education
7 days left
- Full Time
Deadline 12 Dec 2019
Start date 01.02.2019
Dean of the Faculty of Education Masaryk University is announced in accordance with § 77 of Act No. 111/1998 Coll. the tender for a position of Assistant for the Department of Special and Inclusive Education
- University degree in a Master's program special education – specialized on teaching students with speech disorders (Speech therapy and Education of individual with hearing impairment in both Bachelor degree and Master degree);
- Ph.D degree or studying of the doctoral programme of Special Education;
- Reasearch and publication acitivities;
- Experience with international co-operation (list of internships, project participations, etc. required);
- Active knowledge of English (at least B2);
- Ability to teach in the Czech language.
- Publications in the field of pedagogy;
- Experience in cooperation with practice.
Please send motivational letter with a CV, report on the needs of speech therapy intervention in school system reflecting the future pre-gradual training of special needs teachers – speech therapists, certification of education (without a notarial verification) and overview of professional activity till 12.12.2019.
To apply, complete an application at the university job e-Application system at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/50851