Assistant Professor for the the Department of Special and Inclusive Education
2 days left
- Part Time
Deadline 12 Dec 2019
Start date 01.02.2020
Dean of the Faculty of Education Masaryk University is announced in accordance with § 77 of Act No. 111/1998 Coll. the tender for a position of Assistant professor for the Department of Special and Inclusive Education (part-time 0,5).
- University degree in a Master's program special education – specialized on Education of individual with intellectual disability, Education of children with Education of students with speech disorders and Education of individuals with hearing impairment (Speech therapy and Education of individual with intellectual disability in both Bachelor degree and Master degree program;
- PhD degree or studying of the doctoral programme of Special Education;
- Research and publication activities;
- Experience with direct work with the aim group of individual of Special Education;
- Experience with international co-operation (list of internships, project participations, etc. required);
- Special education focused on Education of individuals with intellectual disability is advantage;
- Active knowledge of English (at least B2);
- Ability to teach in the Czech language.
- Experience gained in practice – (non profit organisations)
Please send motivational letter with a CV, report on the needs of speech therapy intervention in school system reflecting the future pre-gradual training of special needs teachers – speech therapists, certification of education (without a notarial verification) and overview of professional activity till 12.12.2019.
To apply, complete an application at the university job e-Application system at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/50831