Lecturer, Engineering, Electrical
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full-Time
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Perth
- Total Remuneration $116,650 to $138,526 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $98,571 to $117,057 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
The School of Engineering and Technology are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities in regional areas and beyond. With locations across Australia we have one of the largest and fastest growing footprints of any university in the country. You will be responsible for supervising undergraduate and postgraduate students, including mentoring students to achieve learning goals. You will be able to participate in research development and professional development opportunities including a three to six month Outside Studies Program (OSPRO) – allowing you to be the best educator and researcher you can be.
PERTH – Perfect blend of community and tranquil lifestyle! (Relocation assistance may apply)
This brand-new and lively campus boasts an enviable CBD location, backed by a Mediterranean-like climate. Perth is beautiful, clean and spacious with excellent public transport and easy traffic. Quieter (and cheaper) than its larger cousins, the region’s bountiful beaches are great for families.
At CQUniversity you will be rewarded:
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 17% superannuation
- Work-life balance with unparalleled flexibility
- Job security with continuing, full-time positions
- 26 weeks paid maternity leave
- Staff study support and professional development
- Possession of a PhD in Electrical Engineering or related discipline with industrial experience; or an equivalent combination of qualification and industrial experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Membership, or eligible for membership of Engineers Australia (EA)
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Thursday 12th December 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33367
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Academic Portfolio Form. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your CQU application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.