Closing date: 27/11/2019
Employment type: Temporary
Department: School of Business and Technology
Successful applicants will be required to attend an online assessment session. If successfully appointed, candidates may be required to attend an initial face-to-face training session, with refresh training then available online.
The BPP School of Business & Technology is recruiting a number of associate marker roles to facilitate the delivery of our various programmes. We are looking for highly motivated, suitably qualified individuals to deliver high quality marking and feedback, in a timely and consistent fashion.
The subject areas where we have a specific and immediate demand are in:
- Operations Management & Services Excellence
- Knowledge Management & Information Systems
- Data Analysis and Decision Making
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting (GDA) – modules within the GDA are:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Audit and Assurance
- Tax Compliance
- Business Planning Taxation
- Financial Management
- Business Strategy and Technology
The role of faculty within the School is to ensure that students studying with us receive a premium experience. This is achieved via delivering consistent, justified and timely assessment marking and feedback.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Marking of student scripts (exam papers and coursework);
- Providing written feedback relating to student scripts (to both students and the School);
- Provision of a marker’s report;
- Team working with fellow markers/module leader to ensure the overall assessment deadlines are met.
For the role requirements, please refer to the full job description