Planning Manager, Returns and Student Number Planning
Department: Strategic Planning Office
Salary: £47,325 - £52,833 per annum (Grade 6)
Location: Mile End
Closing date: 03-Dec-2019
Queen Mary University of London is recruiting for a motivated and highly effective Planning Manager (Returns and Student Number Planning) to take a lead role in supporting the University’s student number planning activities and to lead on the production of student related statutory returns. The successful candidate will work with others in the Strategic Planning Office and across the university to improve data quality which will lead to improvements in management information as well as statutory reporting. Planning Managers are expected to develop an understanding of the university’s strategy and operations and to contribute to planning and decision making at all levels within the institution. This presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced analyst, with excellent leadership skills.
We are looking for someone who:
- has excellent leadership and management skills,
- has high level of skill and ability in producing, interpreting and presenting complex data and information,
- has knowledge and experience of the compilation of HE statutory returns,
- has expert knowledge of national and international policy, trends and innovations in higher education and an understanding of UK HE external assessment exercises for research and teaching activities,
- has experience of delivering projects that bring about improvements which have a positive impact across the university,
- has strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop effective working relationships with colleagues across the University.
The position is a full-time, permanent post. Starting salary will be in the range £47,325 - £52,833 per annum inclusive of London Allowance. Benefits include 30 days annual leave, access to a pension scheme and interest-free season ticket loan.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. Where required this may include entry clearance or continued leave to remain under the Points Based Immigration Scheme.
Enquiries should be directed to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 3 December 2019.
Interviews are expected to be held shortly thereafter.
Valuing Diversity & Committed to Equality