Research Project Manager
The Child Health group is a growing research group within the Department of Women and Children’s Health with a research focus on improving health outcomes, healthcare quality, and healthcare systems in and for children and young people. The Project Manager will work closely with the Child Health team’s programme director, Dr Ingrid Wolfe (Principal Investigator at King’s) across all aspects of managing project set-up, delivery, reporting and communications for current and upcoming projects within the research group. A large proportion of the work will focus on project management for the trial evaluation of the Children and Young People’s Partnership’s (CYPHP) model of care. The ideal candidate would be able to:
• Provide management support to project leads for all project activities.
• Manage evaluation project activities to ensure adherence to the overall timetable.
• Support the project leads in ensuring deliverables and reports meet the required standards for example by providing reports for project and programme board meetings.
• Provide financial analysis of project budgets to the project leads and Project steering group and notify any areas of concern
• Liaise with Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust Charity in case of changes in the project research plan (CYPHP-specific)
Provide support for any contract changes, liaising with relevant staff within the Division and university.
This post will be offered on a fixed-term contract for 2 years.
The selection process will include a panel interview.
Please include a covering letter and copy of your CV