Associate Professor, Professor in Food Hygiene and Toxicology
Department of Food Hygiene and Toxicology
Associate Professor, Professor
The Department of Food Hygiene and Toxicology operates based on the country's only specialized state research institution engaged in the development of nutrition problems - Federal Publicly Funded Institution of Science “Biotechnology and Nutrition Federal Research Center. The department employs leading specialists of the country on problems of food hygiene, food toxicology and nutrition.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates with expertise in the following fields:
- Monitoring the nutritional status of various groups and the consumption of nutrients in order to maintain health and identify risk factors for diseases associated with an error in nutrition;
- The quality and safety of food, quality and safety indicators, methods of determination in food products
- Questions of optimizing the nutrition of the population of the age of 80+
The candidate’s responsibilities will include: conducting lectures, seminars, workshops, practicums, laboratory classes, group consultations and/or individual work with students; monitoring learning achievements of students, carrying out research works on the research filed of the Department; writing and publishing scientific papers in the highest-ranking scientific journals indexed by the Web of Science and/or Scopus systems.
Please note that on this position an essential requirement for this position is the submission over the course of one year of employment of not less than three research papers for publication in a leading peer-reviewed scientific journals (Q1-Q2) indexed by the Web of Science and
/ or Scopus systems with the University affiliation indicating herself/himself as an employee of the Sechenov University.
Desired skills and experience:
- Candidates must have
PhD/ MD degree;
- Hirsh Index not less than 30
- Publishing experience in journals Q1-Q2 over the past 2 years
- At least three years experience in related field
- Fluent English is a must
If you meet the qualities and skills, and have a necessary experience, then we offer you a job in the positions of Associate Professor and Professor at the Department of Food Hygiene and Toxicology depending on your qualifications and on the following conditions:
- Full-/part-time employment for one year with possibility of extension;
- We are ready to discuss the working conditions (such as full-time or part-time employment, remotely or at the University and joint agreement)
We are looking forward receiving your online application including CV with the list of publications, Cover letter and copies of BSc/MSc and PhD transcripts. Please note that we exclusively accept applications submitted through our online application portal. Applications via e-mail or postal services will not be considered.
About the University:
Sechenov University is the largest educational, scientific and clinical complex that provides various type of trainings for the medical and academic personnel in Russia. Plentiful traditions of scientific schools of Sechenov University allow to effectively combine the fundamental and applied researches, experimental and clinical study testing, and introduction of the results into the educational process and clinical experience.
Based on the institutes and departments, there is everything necessary provided for young specialists to warm up their interest in gaining new information as well as to develop theoretical knowledge and practical skills, professional growth and career progress. Young specialists will be able to fulfil their potential in the specified fields, which are essential to solution of research and academic priority tasks in healthcare.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV accompanied by a Cover letter with a brief summary of your scientific objects and research interests. Also, we do ask to provide us with the scans of your bachelor, master and other academic degree diplomas.
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
Sazhina Marina, International Recruitment Manager, Department of Legal and HR
Tel: +7 495 609 14 00 (ext 26-70), email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on all current vacancies, please visit our International Recruitment Platform : http://ir-sechenov.ru/en/
More searches like this
- Permanent Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Academic Posts jobs in Russia
- Permanent Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Professors / Chairs jobs in Russia
- Permanent Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Russia