Associate Professor at the Department of Political Science
5 days left
- Part Time
Deadline 20 Oct 2019
Start date 1. December 2019 or by agreement
The Dean of Faculty of Social Studies OPENS A POSITION of Associate professor at the Department of Political Science
Working time: half-time
Start date: 1 December 2019 or by agreement
Application deadline: 20 October 2019
- Teaching at undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels;
- Supervising Bachelor, Master and Doctoral's theses;
- Publication of scientific research results.
- At least fife years after doctoral exam in Political Science or similar field;
- Focus on teaching and research in the field of defence policy, crisis management and economics of crisis situations;
- Good publication records;
- Ability to teach in English and Czech;
- Teamwork skills.
- The background of a prestigious and successful institution;
- Motivational environment.
- Cover letter;
- Professional CV and copies of documents of qualifications;
- Summary of publications in the last 10 years structured according to the RIV (Information Register of R&D results) rules, including citation response;
- List of the research projects and grants obtained in the last 10 years. Please state whether you were a Principal Investigator or participant;
- List of taught courses and supervised Bachelor and Master's theses;
- List of conferences and international internships attended by the applicant.
Please send your applications with the required documents to the Faculty of Social Studies MU, Personnel Office, Mrs. Eva Dopplerová, Joštova 10, 602 00 Brno. Deadline for submission of applications is 20 October 2019 Further information can be obtained from the faculty personnel office, Mrs. Eva Dopplerová, tel. 549 493 349
Information about the Department of Political Science can be found here: https://www.fss.muni.cz/o-nas/struktura-pracoviste/231300-katpolitologie