Native German Language Teacher
Native German Language teacher
Institution Name Shanghai Normal University
Location of Institution No. 100 Haisi Road, Fengxian District, Shanghai, P.R. China
Advertisement period From 10.09.2019 to 31.12.2019
Academic Discipline Automobile Service Engineering（Sino-German Joint Program）
Job Type German language teacher
Contract Type Full time（term of employment contract is usually one year）
About the position
- Complete the oral German Courses or intensive reading courses for the students of Sino-German program, weekly 18 contact hours, 45min/contact hours
- Take part in the student’s or the teacher’s practical German communication activities
- Take part in the teaching communication activities in the German Teaching Group
- Follow the teachers work rules of SHNU and accept the teaching supervision of SHNU
- German Native Speaker
- At least 2 years German teaching experience or Daf certificate
- Corresponding professional background, such as Germanic literature major, German foreign teaching, linguistics and other similar majors
- Be good at communicating with others and have the spirit of teamwork
- Bachelor degree or above
About the College
The College of Information Mechanical and Electrical Engineering has 4 departments which are: Computer Science, Communication Engineering, Electrical Information, and Mechanical Engineering. Currently, there are 6 undergraduate programs, 4 graduate programs under the 4 departments with a faculty and staff number of around 180, student number of around 2500.
Besides, the college has 3 Sino-Foreign Cooperative Education Undergraduate Programs launched in 2003 which are approved by the Ministry of Education. Two of them cooperate with the University of Dayton in Ohio, the U.S. under the majors of Electronic Information Engineering and Mechanical Design Manufacture and its Automation, and the other cooperates with Landshut University of Applied Science in Germany under the major of Automobile Service Engineering.
With a global view, the college also established links with other universities and institutions from the U.S., France and Germany for long and short-term student/faculty exchange programs including 3-month senior project program, 2-week study tour program, 4+1 graduate programs.