Graduate Teaching Assistant, Department of Special Education
1 day left
- Full Time
The Department of Special Education is looking for a passionate, energetic, friendly, and knowledgeable Graduate Teaching Assistant. The Graduate Teaching Assistant is responsible for teaching undergraduate classes and assisting faculty with classes. More specifically, the graduate teaching assistant's job description or primary duties are in support of instruction including but not limited to the responsibilities below: 1. Serve as a primary or secondary teaching instructor in a class. 2. Perform student assessment including grading student assignments. 3. Provide advising to students by holding office hours. 4. Assist faculty with teaching-related tasks.
- Must be a UAE University graduate student.
- Fully admitted and currently enrolled full time graduate student in the Special Education program in the College.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English language.
- Excellent technological skills.
- Ability to adapt and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work with diverse population (faculty, staff, and students)
- Must be able to perform all essential job duties as outlined in the job description.
- Undergraduate degree in Special Education.
Division College of Education - (CEDU)
Department Special Education - (CEDU)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Academic - Teaching Assistant