Academic, Built Environment
- Casual – Expression of Interest
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney
- Casual Academic Rates Apply
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
The School of Engineering and Technology is a vibrant and rapidly growing school with over 275 staff and over 5000 students. Our locations across Australia provide us with unrivalled access; we have one of the largest and fastest growing footprints of any university in the country. We are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities.
CQUniversity Australia is currently seeking expressions of interest for Casual Academics to conduct face-to-face lectures, tutorials and/or assignment marking across various undergraduate units in the Built Environment Discipline.
Please note this is an expression of interest only - your application will remain current until the end of this year.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Relevant experience teaching and/or working within the Construction Management or Building Surveying industry.
- Membership, or eligible for membership with AIB or AIBS.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 31 December 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33182
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.