Organization Name ARIC
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
To provide high quality research support and contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Develop 2D/3D models for product development using CAD
- Analyze the functionality of the models developed
- Mold design and machining
- Prototype manufacturing
- Developing tools and mandrels using CAM and CNC machinery
- Assist in new product development
- High school diploma or relevant work experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
- At least 1 year hands on experience in product development
- Knowledge of CAD and CAM software
How To Apply
Note: You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).
Apply for Research Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly