Academic Opportunity in Construction and Project Management, Level B/C/D
- Located at one of UniSA’s campuses in Adelaide
- 2 x Full-time, continuing positions and 1 full-time, two year fixed term contract
- Salary range: $96,813 - $157,317 pro rata per annum (plus super)
About the Job
The University of South Australia (UniSA) has three exciting roles available within the Division of Information Technology, Engineering and the Environment and UniSA Online.
The School of Natural and Built Environments (NBE) is a multi-disciplinary School that focuses on the unique relationships and synergies between natural and built environments, with a particular interest in teaching and research to support improved environmental and socio-economic sustainability for the future. The School undertakes teaching across three main areas: Civil Engineering; Construction and Project Management; and Environmental and Geospatial Sciences. These areas are distributed across its two campus locations at Mawson Lakes and at City East.
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Construction & Project Management (Level B/C/D) – Full-time, continuing positions x2
- The Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Construction & Project Management is responsible for the development, teaching and coordination of undergraduate and postgraduate construction and project management courses, and for the supervision of honours and postgraduate research projects in the School.
- The position will contribute independently and as part of a team to support the School’s teaching and research outcomes and to carry out activities to maintain and develop their scholarly, research and/or professional activities.
The Digital Learning Strategy identifies UniSA Online as a key initiative for the University, with the establishment of a suite of online degrees incorporating new approaches to program design, delivery and student support. The UniSA Online unit, located at City west campus, delivers high quality, supportive, flexible and interactive online education for students, and embodies the corporate values of innovation, client service and academic excellence.
Online Lecturer in Construction (Level B only) – Full-time, 2 year fixed term contract
- The Online Lecturer in Construction works within UniSA Online and is responsible for working with academic staff in the School of Natural and Built Environment to support the development and delivery of curriculum for our new online programs. Key responsibilities include applying professional/discipline-related expertise in Building Surveying to deliver high-quality online teaching to undergraduate students, contributing to the digital transformation of courses, and coordination and day-to-day management of online tutoring staff.
A University of Enterprise
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is an innovative, outward-looking institution known for its strong and engaged research and its experientially-based teaching and learning that is conducted in close collaboration with business, industry, government and the professions.
In recent years, we have maintained a strong upward trajectory across a number of key indicators and are ranked among the world’s top 50 young institutions. We are committed to international education activities and alumni, graduates who are equipped to meet the demands and expectations of the worldwide workforce, a culturally diverse staff and increasing student mobility.
Benefits on Offer
At UniSA, we seek to enrich people’s lives through the creation and application of knowledge. Our staff love to be a part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our communities.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and we have a family friendly approach to ensure you enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
Lodging your Application
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit https://workingatunisa.nga.net.au/. Please refer to the online application form which will indicate which selection criteria you need to address. Please address your cover letter for the role to Julie Bennett, Senior Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, you can contact the UniSA Recruitment Central Team on +618 8302 1700 or via email to email@example.com using job reference number 1798.
Applications close: 11:30 pm Thursday 20 June 2019
Pursuant to the Children's Protection Act 1993 (SA), this position has been deemed prescribed. This role will require the successful candidate to hold a current DHS Child-Related Employment Screening assessment.
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
- Start your application by clicking the ‘BEGIN’ button
- If you have already registered for an account, please login before starting your application
- If you have forgotten your log in details, click here to reset your password
- Preview Application Form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.