7 days left
- Full Time
Closing date: 29/05/2019
Employment type: Temporary
Department: School of Business and Technology
Working remotely (with some attendance at the school for certain aspects of the assessment process)
The BPP School of Business & Technology is recruiting a number of associate marker roles to facilitate the delivery of our various programmes. We are looking for highly motivated, suitably qualified individuals to deliver high quality marking and feedback, in a timely and consistent fashion.
The subject areas where we have a specific and immediate demand are in:
- Operations Management & Services Excellence
- Knowledge Management & Information Systems
The role of faculty within the School is to ensure that students studying with us receive a premium experience. This is achieved via delivering consistent, justified and timely assessment marking and feedback.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Marking of student scripts (exam papers and coursework);
- Providing written feedback relating to student scripts (to both students and the School);
- Provision of a marker’s report;
- Team working with fellow markers/module leader to ensure the overall assessment deadlines are met.
Please refer to the full job description
Successful applicants will be required to attend an online assessment session. If successfully appointed, candidates may be required to attend an initial face-to-face training session, with refresh training then available online.