Assistant Professor for the Department of Fine Arts Education
Deadline 15 May 2019
Start date October 1 st
Dean of the Faculty of Education Masaryk University is announced in accordance with § 77 of Act No. 111/1998 Coll. the tender for a position of Assistant Professor at the Department of Fine Arts Education for teaching practical disciplines focusing on graphic design and subjects from the field of special needs art education (part-time 0.75).
- Masters degree in the field of fine arts education,
- Scientific degree of a Ph.D. in a given or related field,
- Teaching experience at the university with educational and artistic focus is welcome,
- Organisation skills and experience with grant projects and accreditation mechanisms,
- Potential for international academic/research activities (a list of attended conferences abroad, internships, participation on projects, etc.) is required,
- Experience in creating university study plans is welcome,
- Experience in supervising final works at the university (minimum bachelor),
- Publishing activities in scholarly media,
- Independent artistic and curatorial activities in the field (exhibitions, catalogues, articles including reviews),
- Active knowledge of the English language verbally and in writing (B2-C1 level),
- Ability to teach in the Czech language.
Applications together with a structured CV, cover letter and photocopies of documents on education, an overview of scientific and publishing activities, is collecting until 15.05.2019.
To apply, complete an application at the university job e-Application system at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/46229