Freelance Tutor, School of Business and Technology
Closing date: Not specified
Employment type: Temporary
Department: School of Business & Technology
London – Shepherd’s Bush and/or London City campus (online, live delivery may also be a requirement on some HR and Project Management programmes)
BPP's School of Business & Technology is recruiting for a number of Associate faculty roles to accommodate the demand needs within the School across our Degree and Apprenticeship programmes.
We are looking for highly motivated, practitioner-experienced lecturers to bring high quality teaching, content creation and module leadership into the School across the following subject areas:
- Risk Governance;
- Knowledge Management & Information Systems;
- Project Management;
We are interested in practitioners from various commercial sectors.
The role of the faculty within the School is to develop, co-ordinate and deliver engaging teaching and learning materials (across Levels 3 to 7) to ensure that learners within the School receive a premium education and learning experience.
The key duties of Associate Faculty on these programmes will be teaching (mainly face to face, however there could be a requirement for a mixture of live, online delivery via our Adobe Connect platform on some HR and Project Management programmes), module leadership and module material development. There is also the opportunity to undertake a variety of additional duties including, but not restricted to assessment marking and project supervision across the wider School.
Please note successful candidates will be required to undergo a DBS check
Teaching, Module Leadership and Module Development
- Be accountable for high quality module learning and resource development, using relevant professional syllabus material to create high quality, engaging teaching and learning materials, including formative multiple choice and other assessment materials.
- Develop and deliver high quality and consistent teaching materials including detailed schemes of work, topic guidance, activity checklists, content, (including webinar slides and resources). Delivery in a face to face capacity, can be a combination of 2-3 hour segments across the working day or on weekday evenings depending on the programmes and modules taught. Could be an online delivery requirement on some Project Management and HR modules.
- Provide high quality module leadership and be accountable for the standard of the module materials and resources. Ensure high quality and consistent teaching through the provision of detailed teaching guidance and academic support.
- Examining, assessment and marking within the relevant programmes.
- Supervising student projects within the relevant programmes.
Please refer to the full job description.